Production: Winter 2018
The Hot Zone (TV mini series)
Role: Trevor Rhodes
Production: 13 Sept - 16 Nov 2018
Release: 2019 (NGC)
The Rook (TV Series)
Role: Dr. Andrew Bristol
Production: 19 July - 21 Sept 2018
Release: 2019 (STARZ)
Six Minutes to Midnight
Role: Captain Drey
Production: 15 June - 02 July 2018
Kevin (Probably) Saves The World: #1.12
Role: English Muffin (voice)
Release: 16 Jan 2018 (ABC)
Homeland: Season 7 (TV series)
Role: Thomas Anson
Production: 17 Nov 2017 - 23 Mar 2018
Release: 11 Feb 2018 (SHO)
Das Boot (TV series)
Role: Philip Sinclair
Production: 31 Aug 2017 - 18 Feb 2018
Release: 23 Nov 2018 on SKY (Germany)
Role: Adam Bird
Production: 12 June - 09 July 2017
Production: 17 May - 08 June 2017
Role: Colonel Winnant
Production: 23 May - 02 Sept 2016
Release: May 2017
Chicken/Egg (short film)
Director & Screenwriter
Production: April 2016
Release: Feb 2017 Film Festivals
Role: Filip Becker
Production: 18 Jan - 31 March 2016
Release: 13 Oct 2017
Agent Carter: Season 7 (TV Series)
Role: Edwin Jarvis
Production: 31 Aug - 19 Dec 2015
Release: 19 Jan 2016 (ABC)
Role: Henry Howell
Production: 04 May - 25 June 2015
Release: 26 April 2016
Made in Italy aka The Long Way Round
Writer/Director (feature film debut)
Cast: Bill Nighy, James Lowden, Valeria Bilello
Pre-production (possible Autumn 2018 start)
Shooting Location: Tuscany & London
Role: attached with Lucy Boynton, Sienna Guillory
Shooting Location: Belgium
Official Site. Photos. IMDb
No Man's Land
Role: attached with Bart Ruspoli directing
The Last Draw of Jack of Hearts
Role: attached with Josh Hartnett
JamesD’Arcy.net is a non-profit fan website and is not affiliated with James D’Arcy or his representatives.
Children on the Frontline
NarratorJames D'Arcy narrates a television documentary that captures the plight of 5 young Syrian children affected by the ongoing civil war in Syria
ITN Productions for Channel 4 Dispatches
Documentary for Television Broadcast
Channel 4 on January 22 2014 at 10 pm
4seven on January 27 2014 at 1 am
CBC on January 25 2014 at 10pm
1 x 60'
As the world around them crumbles into chaos and anarchy, five children in Syria are forced to adapt to life in turmoil. They are three young sisters Helen, Farah and Sara and their brother Mohammed, whose father is a rebel commander in Aleppo, and Aboude a singer and poster boy for the Syrian uprising.
Like most five-year-olds, Sara likes nothing better than eating ice cream outdoors in the sunshine, but the civil war in Syria means she is haunted by dreams of being shot by snipers. Her father Abu Ali leads a band of 300 men fighting the Assad regime, and the sounds of her childhood are now the rumble of bombs and the crack of bullets being fired nearby. Thirteen-year-old Aboude's life has changed beyond recognition, too. He is now a full-time activist and knows thathe could be killed for challenging Assad's rule.
The ongoing civil war in Syria today has claimed the lives of more than 11,000 children and over a million are now refugees. Syria’s largest city Aleppo has become engulfed by fighting between pro and anti-regime groups. Schools have shut, food is in serious shortage and there is the constant threat of shelling, sniper fire and kidnap.
Acclaimed award-winning photojournalist, Marcel Mettelsiefen spent nine months filming and following the five children and what emerges is a story of extraordinary resilience.
The film is produced and directed by double BAFTA winner Anthony Wonke.
Narrated by James D'Arcy.
- 2014 Peabody Award
- 2014 Berlin Cinema for Peace Award "Most Valuable Documentary of the Year"
- 2014 Prix Bayeux Calvados International Award for war correspondents "Best Long-Format Television Program"
- 2014 One World Media Television Award
- 2014 Amnesty International Media, Gaby Rado Memorial Award "Best New Journalist" for Mercel Mettelsiefen
- 2014 Edinburgh TV Festival "Producer/Director Debut Award" for Marcel Mettelsiefen
- 2014 Association for International Broadcasting Award
- 2014 AIB Excellence Award "International current affairs documentary"
- 2014 Grierson Award "Best International Documentary on a Contemporary Theme"
- 2015 RTS Awards "International Current Affairs" for Channel 4
- 2015 Prix Italia "Current Affairs Documentary Prize" for Channel 4
- 2015 Grand Prix de FIGRA Award
- 2015 Grimme Preis
- 2015 BAFTA CRAFT "Factual Photograph"
- 2015 BAFTA "Best Current Affairs"
- 2015 International Emmy Award "Current Affairs" for ITN Productions